Barton Security offer a wide variety of Door Access Control Systems to cater for the most basic needs of a small property to the more complex needs of a larger property, e.g. a factory, warehouse or block of offices.
Our state-of –the-art Access Control Systems allow doors in your premises to remain locked at all times, prevent visitors from accessing certain areas of the building and increase security and safety.
Our Door Access Control Systems available to you:
- Audio Entry Systems are a cost effective way to identify the caller before you open the door to them.
- Video Entry Systems are similar to Audio Entry except you can see the identity of your caller before you open the door.
- Coded Entry Keypads/Card Entry Systems are cost effective in allowing access through a single door/gate. Codes can be periodically changed to enhance security.
- Card Entry Systems can control access in and around your building. Range from standalone to multiple readers and are controlled by a computer. Cards can be programmed to only allow access into authorised areas.
How can a Door Access Control System help you?
- Can control who enters your premises and allows you to locate where they are and when.
- Protects your employees and visitors. Keeps your property and data information more secure.
- Allows you to accurately manage your employees at local and remote locations by having solid data on the entry times of each user and the ability to track his or her whereabouts. Integrated with HR to reduce timesheet procedures.
- Enroll new users permanently in seconds and monitor their activity.
- Custom web-based applications can be developed for your company for extensive reporting requirements, real-time alerts etc right in your web browser. This will allow secure, real-time remote access to systems from just about any PC on any Internet connection.
- Additional locations can be installed and connected with minimal cost and deployment time.
- Eliminates the need to recover lost or stolen keys and change locks.
- Avoids the possible uncomfortable confrontation with terminated, to-be-terminated and former employees to recover keys by being able to change their access group in the database locally or remotely in real-time with a few clicks in a web browser.
- Reduces the risk and liability of keys falling into the wrong hands as a result of being lost, stolen or duplicated.